1. Personal Touch. We believe in treating each patient as a friend as well as a patient. We take the time to get to know you, listen to your concerns, and provide you with treatment options. By relating to each patient in a kind and compassionate manner, we establish a relationship built on mutual trust.
2. Commitment to Excellence. We use state-of-the-art equipment , materials and techniques to ensure the best possible results. We attend many continuing dental educational courses to keep abreast of the latest advances in endodontics.
3. Thorough. The atmosphere in our office is calm and professional. We conduct a through examination on each patient when they come to our office for care. We always take the time to explain procedures and answer your questions.
4. Patient-Centered Practice. The most important person in our practice is you, the patient. We use a diagnostic-based strategy to improve and maintain the long-term dental health of each patient. We also strive to provide not only excellent clinical dentistry, but excellent customer service, as well.
5. Collaboration with Your Dentist. We work closely with your dentist and other health-care professionals to give you the best treatment possible in terms of your overall health.
6. Meet and Exceed Expectations. We realize that many patients are apprehensive about root canal treatment. We strive to give everyone a comfortable and positive experience. Our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations.